Breastfeeding in public – can I?
Short answer – YES, you can! The great thing about breastfeeding is that everything you need to feed your baby is always with you, readily available and at the right temperature, regardless of where you are – at home, at the airport, cafe, etc. But while breastfeeding is the most natural way to feed your baby, it’s not unusual to feel a bit nervous about nursing in public, particularly if you’ve never done it before. Every woman should be proud of her body and what it is achieving every day and the nursing clothing from Tajinebanane will help you be prepared to this wonderful experience!
Why Nursing Clothing?
When it comes to what to wear when breastfeeding in public (and for breastfeeding in general), Fridulin´s top recommendation is definitely the Tajinebanane 100% oeko-tex cotton nursing clothing from Bordeaux, France. Why? Well, let´s have a look:
- Breastfeeding shouldn’t be synonymous with compromise, between being comfortable or being stylish. Tajinebanane nursing shirts and cosy pullovers combine the functional with the attractive and allow you to breastfeed discreetly while still looking fierce and cool!
- The openings are designed perfectly to feel very comfortable during intimate breastfeeding. Tajinebanane interior material overlay on the inside of the openings to ensure maximum discretion.The zippers are made very durable to cope with 15 openings a day 🙂
- The zippers are hidden and this makes the Tajinebanane nursing t-shirts and pullovers a good investment – it can also be worn when breastmilk has been replaced with solid food. Look at me, I´m not breastfeeding already for about a year but the MereMade sweatshirt is my beast friend.
- Best possible and highest quality material: 100% OEKO-TEX® certification made by eco-responsible, ethical and family owned workshop in Portugal.
Which size should I have?
We offer 3 sizes – S, M, L and our product description helps you to find the most suitable size for you.
How Should I Wash My Nursing Clothing?
- Machine wash? Inside-out at 30 degrees, zips closed
- Drying? Very soft spin-drying
- Tumble drying? Forbidden!!
- Ironing? Low, softly and inside-out
We try to avoid the use of chemicals wherever possible and replace them with more natural methods during production. Therefore, please note that the clothes may shrink a little after washing.
For all types of stains (milk, food, deodorant, make-up), do not hesitate to use Beef Fiel soap available in organic stores, and/or Sodium Percarbonate, it can sometimes work wonders!
Finally, do not machine wash your Tajinebanane clothing with tops that could discolor 😬.
What If I Order Wrong Size?
In case the shirt does not meet your expectations or does not fit, you can return it in the same condition as you received it within 14 days and can just place a new order with another size. The delivery costs needs to be covered by you in this case.
In Fridulin we care about organic nursing clothing for breastfeeding anywhere, anytime!
Visit our moms section on Baby Shop Fridulin and grant something to yourself!