11.1 The Customer shall grant Fridu OÜ explicit and informed consent for processing the Customer’s personal data.
11.2 Any personal data disclosed to Fridu OÜ shall be entered into the customer register and used for providing the sales service and for offering goods to the Customer.
- Fridu OÜ shall store the Customer’s contact details entered by the Customer in the course of making purchases and information about the purchases made. This information shall be treated as confidential and processed in conformity with the Personal Data Protection Act. The personal data which are required for delivery of the Products to the Customer shall be disclosed to the company providing the courier service.
- Payments are made outside of the environment of the E-Shop, in the secure payment environment of the selected bank or service provider. The E-Shop shall not have access to the Customer’s bank details or credit card details.
- The data communication between the Customer and banks and the Card Centre of Banks is encrypted, which ensures the security of the Customer’s personal data and bank details.
- Fridu OÜ will use Customer personal data (name, telephone number, address, email) only to process the order and to send goods to the Customer.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.