Oli & Carol teether and bath toy “Mary the Cherry”
Oli & Carol MARY THE CHERRY is a chewable baby toy for teething, bath time and sensory play. Handmade in 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments.
Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age!
This baby toy with its soft ramifications will help your baby develop its sense of touch. Soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands. Use it as a bath toy, too. Introduce your baby to a healthy lifestyle!
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby’s senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand-painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade, taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
WASHING & CARE
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Our toys must be stored in a dry place. Like any natural product, toys might start to mold if left in a wet or moist environment.
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.