1. The buyer has the right to refuse the ordered product within 14 days of receiving the order in the following cases:
- The product is not used;
- The product is packed in the original packaging
- The product is not soiled, crumpled or otherwise damaged.
2. In order to return the ordered goods, the Buyer sends an application with the reason for withdrawal electronically to the Seller to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the buyer, unless the reason for the return is due to the fact that instead of returning it is so ordered (e. g a wrong or defective item). NB! Fridulin covers shipping costs for defect items ONLY within Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania. Shipping costs outside of the named countries will be carried by the Buyer
4. The Seller returns the money to the Buyer’s bank account within 14 days from the receipt of the goods;
5. For hygiene reasons, underwear, tights, socks, hygiene items cannot be exchanged or returned to the store